It has never been easier to sell t-shirts online. With today’s technology platforms like Shopify, the business of designing, printing and shipping t-shirts has become relatively simple.
However, most people don’t realize that it is also hard work. The most difficult part is not the design or the printing. It is actually selling your t-shirt online. Most people don’t realize this when they are starting out.
How do you sell t-shirts online in a way that gets continual sales? The simple answer is that you must have a great product. It is easy to market t-shirts with strong, unique graphics. Your t-shirt must be something that customers cannot find anywhere else online.
Next, you should also have a great message to take to your customers. Finally, you should adopt professional Shopify marketing strategies that can identify where your target customers are and communicate with them.
Can you achieve this, even with a small budget? Thankfully, for the marketing tasks, you can find professional help. Take a look at the small marketing task packages at Just Ask Parker.
We have a team of 43 professionals to design and execute your Shopify marketing campaigns with surgical precision. We offer an unlimited marketing task budget for a flat fee. You only pay a monthly fee, and we work on the task you request. Getting outside help with your online marketing strategy will let you focus on making your awesome t-shirt designs and completing orders with your customers!
The key message is that you should not let your lack of initial customers stop you from setting up the best Shopify t-shirt store out there. How do you do this? Find your niche.
Let’s take a look at the best Shopify t-shirt stores. They are successful with their product and execution… and achieve high sales month on month. How do they do it? In the spirit of learning from the best, let’s take a look at their businesses. Can you identify their niche markets?
1) factory43.com – This graphical collection of t-shirts intrigues with screen art prints like the “mystery tube” and “space cat.” Definitely worth a browse.
2) spreadshirt.com – This shop has a collection of hundreds of slogan t-shirts in a variety of different colors.
3) ideatshirt.it – This online shop based in Italy has a collection of graphics that you can choose from, or the possibility to customize your own shirt.
4) getshirtz.com – This site features plenty of shirts with movie, military, and trade references with very cool graphics.
5) thetshirtcollection.com – The T-shirt Collection online shop has a variety of t-shirts with fan art and different collections for Christmas and other holidays. They also have an amazing collection of ugly sweaters.
6) thatshirtwascash.com – This site is perfect for t-shirts that are out there. From eggalaxies to King Jong Trill, these shirts are both fun and unique.
7) suredesigntshirts.com – This collection of graphical art t-shirts is for the more artistic types of customers that want to look their best for their yoga class.
8) efuktshirts.com – This collection is all about simple one-word slogans and graphics.
9) whynottshirt.com – The Why Not T-shirt collection is about stylish and simple graphics with different theme collections like celebrations, professions, travel, motivation or family.
10) lushtshirts.co.uk – Lush T-shirts is all about funny slogans with basic colors.
So, what is your t-shirt niche in relation to these top competitors? We can help you to find out, and to connect with your customers.