If you are missing out on sales, KEEP READING!We can not stress enough how important images are for your marketing. STOP and LOOK…. Do you really think someone is going to buy THAT based on THAT image? Look at the difference between these 2 items. As you can see it is really not that hard to make a product look better. The effort is minimal, it is just a matter of knowing what you need to do.
This is one of the MAIN reasons stores fail! BAD images! As much as you think its not a big deal, we at Just Ask Parker can not stress enough how important it is. GET.GREAT.IMAGES.IMMEDIATELY!Your product needs to be shown in the BEST possible light otherwise your potential customers will look elsewhere as they will see you product as inferior, old, dirty, damaged and ugly….Here are the 7 videos we recommend you watch today! They are super quick and completely dummy proof! There is no reason why you can not have great images on your website.
1. Quick simple product photo tips https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfcPIBGJT5o
2. Simple tips for product photography including editing images https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yoh4PREwFyo
3. Build a product photography light box https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6fnHEvLyAE
4. Great iPhone product photo tips https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_UVDjeHZdc
5. Flat lay clothing and homeware product photo tips https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYPJIgrZBxs
6. Flat lay product photo tips https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfA6Xu2TAO4
7. Product photography without a white background https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1dJVlRgBlM