While it’s nice to promote 1 product at a time, it can start to look a little salesy. This is when the guides come into play. I LOVE using guides to promote products. Literally anything can be added to the graphic. And I also recommend that if you don’t have enough of your own products to promote you can use other products. A great way to do this is to team up with other stores selling items to the same audience as you. Or just add the latest items from high-end designers as inspiration items.
Below are 11 examples of how to create your own graphics for posts. I recommend using canva.com and you can make these as a Pinterest size and Instagram size posts.
Here are some examples of what you can label your post:
- Gift guide for mother’s day
- Christmas gifts under $50
- 5 items you need every day
- 10 Gym Must Have’s For This Winter
- 2018 Top 10 Must Have’s for Your Techy Man
- Item’s To Help You Travel In Style
- The 10 Homewares You Need This Spring